Friday, November 19, 2010
Tragedy Project & Essay #2
This was a long week and we got to finish our traedy projects. Me and Brenda did a slideshow about the perfect family but then through years passing by how that perfect family wasn't perfect anymore. The whole family just split apart after the mother and father got divorced and one of the kids started to get into the world of drugs while the other one realized what was happening to his family and decided to take the right path and relive his family again by doing the right choices. We also started preparing for our Inquiry essay about our books this week. I did an outline about the book I read which is Staying Fat for Sarah Byrnes preparing to writemy essay which I already did and hoping I did well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment