Friday, December 17, 2010

Post #10

This week has been very stressing for me studying for finals for my government and math classes. I also stressed about presenting my inquiry project but I was prepared to present. But the things that i really appreciate that i did while being in English class was that we got to work on creative writing which i really like to do. I feel that creative writing is my strongest strength and i get motivated to work on types of things like writing poems or stories just like when we did the tragedy project. I have also develooped a skill of reading better and more. When we were assigned that we had to read three different books by the end of the semester I have realized that I really love reading dramartic friendship books. I got really into them that I wouldn't close the book till i got tired of reading. the skills that I would really want to get though is of writing because I have noticed that I write a lot of run on sentences and sometimes messes my essays up that I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment