Friday, January 21, 2011

Post #13

This week we continued with Beowulf and we also finished reading the story. I think it was really interesting on how he would kill monsters and how he killed Grendel and Grendel's mother. He was the people's hero now and many looked up to him. After reading the story we had a quiz today(Friday). I also got to choose what type of books I am going to read for my inquiry project this semester and me and my partner decided to do it on gangsters. Our question was how gangsters influence our communities and in order to answer this question we are going to read three different books that have to do with gangs. Me and my partner are looking forward in interviewing a police officer to get more information about the question we are going to answer.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Beowulf was indeed a great story and I also thought it was interesting that was the base for many other stories involving heroes. I'm also looking forward to hearing about what you find out about gangsters from your books and your interview.

    ReplyDelete