Sunday, February 13, 2011
Post #15
It has been a long week for me but a very excited one as well. We went to go see a play called Emma at the Old Globe Theater in Balboa park for our field trip on Tuesday. I really liked not because it was a romantic play but because I really enjoy shows, movies, or plays that are funny. This play had comedy in it that I really liked and got me into the play. We also went an art museum and an organic garden in city college. It was pretty interesting and learned new stuff about art and organic food. The last thing that i got to do is finish my book which was very interesting and am very glad that I got the chance to read it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know you liked Emma because it was romantic. It's pretty cool that you say that you learned from the field trip to the farm because I did too. I remember you telling me about the book, I want to read it after you write your essay on it!
ReplyDeleteYou did like the play because it was romantic, I saw you crying after the play was over. I too finished the book this weekend and i'm really glad I read it. I think we should have a book club (sigh), so we can talk about the book.
ReplyDelete